- About the Art Center
- Studio in Art
- AP Art
The Creative Suite
- National Art Honor Society
- Art Show
- Follow us @MepArtCenter
- Art & Design Games
- F.A.P.A. Art Boosters
- Art Testimonials
|Mrs. Stevens @ The Mepham Art Center||
DIGITALLY HAND DEVELOPED
1. Create an ink splatter, ink drawing or high contrast image that you wish to use to create the look of a hand developed image.
2. Scan or photographed the selected splatter and save as a jpg.
3. Open the splattered layer and place this layer on top of your desired subject matter.
4. Use your eye dropper tool to SELECT the ink area inside the color swatches.
5. Go to: SELECT -> COLOR RANGE --> Choose the amount of the area you wish to display.
6. SELECT OKAY.
You should see a marching ant selection of the amount of the image you wish to display.
7. Delete the selected area. This should keep mask off or block the white area and only allow the selected area of your image to show through the splatter.
8. Save as a .JPG to merge both layers, flattening your image.
Photography 3+4 Digital Hand Developed Gallery